The next payment method that we shall have a look at with GT Bank. If you have taken the time to read all of our other reviews (which you definitely should), then you will not be surprised to hear that there is a lack of information about this payment option as well. However, as always, we have done our best to give you as much information as possible. Furthermore, whenever we find out more information, we will add it to this page.
|Maximum Withdrawal||Fees||Time Process|
|GT Bank||N100||N1 million||Depends on bookies||Depends on bookie||N100 per deposit
Withdrawal fee depends on bookie
Instant for deposits and a bit of wait for withdrawals
What is GT Bank?
Situated in Lagos, GT Bank is one of the most trusted financial institutions in the country. They have more than 250 branches and over 1,000 ATM machines scattered across the country. To add to this, they are now also available in a number of other African countries as well as the United Kingdom.
In 2019, GT Bank was given the accolade of being the best African bank.
Those who open up an account with GT Bank will be able to make instantaneous deposits and quick withdrawals at many different sportsbooks.
You can be certain that any transactions that you make using this bank are secure as they make use of top-level security encryption.
When you are making a deposit using GT Bank at a bookie, the minimum deposit that you can make is N100 while the maximum deposit that you can make is N9,999,999. There are plenty of Nigerian sportsbooks that have this as one of their main payment methods.
Making a deposit using this payment method is easy and we have outlined the process below:
- Make sure that the sportsbook that you have chosen accepts GT Bank as one of their main payment options.
- Locate your bookmaker user ID number and log into your GT Bank account using your 11-digit ID.
- Click on “Payments and collections” and then locate the “Other Payments” option.
- Find the option associated with your bookie and click it. Then click on “Make New Payments”.
- You will now be taken to a page where you will be required to enter your bookmaker ID, the amount of money that you would like to deposit before confirming that all of the details that you have provided are correct.
- Accept the bank fee, answer your secret question, enter a token code if you have one, and then submit the transaction.
- if your transaction is successful, you will be instantly notified. The funds will appear in your bookie account right away.
How to Create an Account with GT Bank
- If you do not already have a GT Bank account, then you can start the process of getting one by going onto their website.
- All that you have to do is go on their site and locate the “Create Account” option.
- You will then have to fill in some forms and provide some personal information such as your first name, surname, date of birth, email address and mobile number.
We could not complete the process, so we do not know whether you can open the account full on their website or whether you will have to visit your closest GT Bank to sign a few forms before you will officially have a GT account. This is something you will need to see for yourself when you go ahead and complete the signing up process.
There are plenty of banks out there that allow you to create an account completely on the Internet, so there is a good chance that GT Banks will allow you to do exactly that.
Fees and Commissions for GT Bank
When it comes to making a deposit using GT Bank, it is highly unlikely that your bookie will charge you any extra fees. However, GT Bank, themselves will probably charge you N100 for every deposit that you make.
What about when you are making a withdrawal using GT Bank? Well, this will depend on the bookie that you have an account with, but it is highly unlikely that you will be charged any additional withdrawal fees.
Our Opinion about GT Bank
In our opinion, you will not have any issues when you create an account with GT Bank. After all, a bank is not going to be named the best bank on the African continent if there are a lot of negative things to say about it. If you are an avid sports bettor, then it is a very good banking method to select as the majority of bookies that accept Nigerian players will have this as one of their major banking options.
Therefore, if you do not yet have an account with GT Bank, we highly recommend that you consider doing so.
What You Need to Know about GT Bank
Us humans are curious beings and we always like to ask questions. Below you can find four FAQs regarding GT Bank.
What is the Minimum Deposit?
The minimum deposit that you can make when you are using this banking method is N100.
What is the Minimum Withdrawal?
This is not a very easy question to answer as it depends entirely on the bookmaker that you have opened an account with. So, in order to get an answer to this question, you will have to wait until you want to make your first withdrawal.
What is the Delay for Depositing or Withdrawing?
When you make a deposit using GT Bank, the money should appear in your bookmaker account almost right away. However, when it comes to withdrawals, it is highly likely that you will have to wait at least 3 working days before your funds show up in your GT Bank account.
Are There Any Deposit or Withdrawal Fees?
When you are making a deposit using GT Bank your bookmaker will not charge you any deposit fees. However, GT Bank will charge you N100 for every deposit that you make. When it comes to withdrawals, this will depend on the bookmaker that you use, but it is highly unlikely that a bookie will charge you for making a withdrawal using this payment option.